1. Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last log doesn’t burn, he will take it personally.
2. Men waste thousands of gallons of fuel every year, driving around while not asking for directions.
3. A UK Study says, men need at least two guys nights a week to stay healthy.
4. There is a method to find out whether your boyfriend is unfaithful or not. Find out your boyfriend’s IQ, studies show that unfaithful men have lower IQ’s.
5. Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.
6. If it’s attention you want, don’t get involved with a man during World Cup (World) or play-off season (Americans).
7. It is funny to know that staring at women, men spend almost a year of their lives.
8. Men can slip into a coma while sitting in a retail store chair waiting for you to come out of the fitting room
9. While men currently represent an even 50% of the U.S. workforce, they account for 94% of all on-the-job fatalities.
10. How much time do you spend for shaving? Studies show that on an average a man spends almost six months shaving in his lifetime .
11. Men like phones with lots of buttons. It makes them feel important.
12. Among facts about guys, this might be the most well known ones. Most guys think that they are really powerful and strong. And, they hate going to the doctor because visiting the doctor makes them feel weak and emasculated.
13. 50% of men claim they would feel comfortable if their girlfriend had a lesbian lover.
14. Prior to the 1900s, male nurses were far more common than female nurses in nearly every country in the world. In current times, men now make up only 5.4% of registered nurses in the U.S. and only 13% of new nursing students in the now-female-dominated field.
15. It is interesting to know that men with shaved heads are perceived 13% stronger and as an inch taller than men with hair.
16. Men love to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Not being the first is upsetting to their psyches.
17. Men do not understand the implication when as a woman says something yet means something else. So, if you want a man to get what you say, you should say it straight.
18. Putting toilet paper on the roll is not common sense, it’s a super power. Apparently only women have this magical power.
19. Men are nearly three times more likely than women to abuse alcohol and twice as likely to abuse recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine.
20. Have you ever observed that men with higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages have attractive wives according to a study.
21. Don’t try to teach men how to do anything in public. They can learn in private; in public they have to KNOW.
22. In a relationship with a girl, perhaps respect is the most craving thing. If you give a man respect, he will surely love you more. If you control the relationship between you and him, he will shrivel into a shell.
23. The front lawn is the Holy Land. It’s not to be messed with.
24. Higher levels of testosterone in boys and men generally cause greater levels of aggression, competition, self-assertion, and self-reliance than in women. In addition, the amygdala (the part of the brain involved in producing emotion) is typically larger in males, resulting in more aggressive, uncontrollable emotions.
25. A man bought a house in 2013, next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue so that she would see it everyday.
26. Men have higher body temperatures than women. If your heating goes out in the winter, I recommend sleeping next to a man. Men are like portable heaters that snore.
27. Guys are, in general, easy to manipulate, yet all men do not like being manipulated into acting something
28. Men like gadgets with lots of fancy shiny black buttons. It makes them feel important.
29. The average adult male has about 50% more muscle mass and 50% less body fat than the average adult female
30. Higher levels of testosterone in men and boys cause greater levels of competition, aggression, self-reliance and self-assertion than in women.
31. Approximately 33% of men have been circumcised, worldwide. In the U.S. approximately 56% of boy babies born are circumcised at birth, which is declining.
32. Men would rather take a bullet than pick up tampons at the grocery store.
33. Most of the young men feel that a large pay check and career success is one of the most important things in life, which is around 59%.
34. Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I’ve never seen a man walk into a party and say “Oh, my g-d, I’m so embarrassed. There’s another man wearing a black tuxedo!”
34. Men like helping beautiful girls who really need help as it can make their day.
35. Getting a man organized is like herding a cat or pushing a rope uphill.
36. Most men today think that they have it harder than previous generations did, but it is not true.
37. Most men hate to shop. That is why the men’s department is usually on the first floor of a department store, two inches from the door.
38. Guys want to tell you many things yet they could not. And, they have one habit to gain courage as well as spirit to tell you many things. That is drinking
39. If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious.
40. When a man makes a prolonged “umm” or makes any excuses when you ask him to do a favor, he is actually saying that he really does not like you and he could not lay down the card for you
41. Men drink well with others and don’t need any coaxing or provocation.
42. Most men own three pairs of shoes. Tops. Don’t ask them for fashion advice. It isn’t going to happen. Unless you’re naked.
43. If something can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes a woman sad or angry… generally, a man meant the other one.
44. Men own basketball teams. Every year cheerleaders’ outfits get tighter and briefer, and players’ shorts get looser, baggier and longer.
45. When four or more men get together, they talk about sports.
46. When four or more women get together, they talk about men.
47. Don’t ask men what they’re thinking. Men can think about nothing for hour
48. Most women are introspective. “Am I In Love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?” Most men are outrospective: “Did my team win? How’s my car?”
49. Men are self-confident because they grow up identifying with superheroes. Women have bad self images because they grow up identifying with Barbie.
50. Men learn from experience not from the romance books which girls read and take as their basis of experience