1. In almost every country worldwide, the life expectancy for women is higher than for men.
2.Women blink about twice as often as men.
3. According to researches, an average woman spends about 120 hours a year looking at herself in the mirror, which is approximately 5 entire days a year!
4. Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex.
5. While turning to the call, a woman usually just turns her head, while a man will turn his entire body. It’s because women have more flexible neck.
6. Of the 20 richest women in the world in 2011, all of them except #17, inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
7. Women will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting lost using a shortcut.
8. When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. Men work it vice versa.
9. The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.
10. Though unlikely to be enforced these days, there’s a law in Saudi Arabia that says that a woman may divorce her husband if he doesn’t bring her coffee.
11. In Saudi Arabia, women are allowed to fly aircraft, though they must be chauffeured to the airport because it’s illegal for them to drive a car.
12. The word “woman” is believed to have derived from the Middle English term wyfman, broken down simply as the wife (wyf) of man.
13. Roughly 2% of women have supernumerary, or third, nipple
14. If you’re wondering why your girlfriend or wife always bring things up from the past, it’s because women’s brains have been shown to have greater recall and memory than men’s.
15. While making love, a woman worries about whether she looks pretty.
16. If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he’ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she’ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.
17. Women love to shop. It is the one area of the world where they feel like they’re actually in control.
18. A man who smells good is perceived as more attractive by women. Something about our hormones kicking in, and our senses going crazy over it.
19. Women especially love a bargain. The question of ‘need’ is irrelevant, so don’t bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.
20. Women are twice as likely to initiate a suicide attempt, but men are four times more likely to succeed.
21. Women crave sex in the summer more than they do in any other seasons due to the season’s scents! (Weird because I always thought winter, being cold and all, would be the best time to mate.)
22. A woman opens beer bottles with a beer bottle opener.
23. Women need to cry. And they won’t do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
24. Women in poor countries with worse health tend to be attracted more to masculine looking men, while women in rich countries prefer more feminine looking men.
25. On 5 April 2010, there were four women in space at the same time, the largest female gathering off planet to that point.
26. Evolutionary biologists claim that it is natural for women to seek men because of attractiveness and resources. (While men mostly seek youth and attractiveness.)
27. The part of the brain that shows arousal during sex also shows a similar arousal in some women while they’re thinking about food. Especially when they have food cravings.
28. In Albania there are the buneshas. They are a whole group of women who choose to remain virgins and live their lives as men.
29. Ladies close their ears with fingers, while men – with hands.
30. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.
31. When you ask a woman to give you a lighter, she won’t test the speed of your reaction, she will just give it to you.
32. Women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. That’s why soap operas and Oprah Winfrey-type shows are so successful.
33. The average number of items in a typical woman’s bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.
34. Women are more emotional, but we all knew that already.
35. Women speak about 20.000 words a day. That’s 13,000 more than the average man.
36. Women are more likely to suffer from mood disorders.
37. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
38. Women think about their appearance 9 times a day, a UK survey found
39. It is legal for a woman to be topless in public in New York, as long as it’s not for business purposes.
40. Worldwide, women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.
41. A woman loves you for who you are. If she didn’t, then why would she waste her time trying to change you?
42. Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
43. Women in ancient Rome wore the sweat of gladiators to improve their beauty and Complexion.
44. A book titled ‘Everything Men Know About Women’ has over 100 blank pages.
45. Women who play video games tend to have more sex and be happier with their relationships than those who don’t.
46. In Russia, there are 9 Million more women than Men.
47. Women Experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams, A research Found.
48. Instead of chest pains, Heart attacks in women have Nausea, Indigestion, And Shoulder Aches.
49. Women’s heart Beat faster than Men.
50. Women Have more Taste Buds than Men.