1. Russian dictator Joseph Stalin often had photos retouched to remove people who had died or been removed from office.
2. Flowers grow faster if they are exposed to music.
3. The Leaning Tower of Pisa was actually never straight to begin with. The foundation began to sink when they started on the second floor.
4. The Statue Of Liberty was originally intended to go to Egypt.
5. There are more than 100 million Chinese citizens that scrape to live off what amounts to one U.S. dollar a day
6. Rats actually laugh when tickled.
7. Scientists have found that swearing – or exclamatory statements in general – can actually relieve pain.
8. The heart of a blue whale weighs about as much as a car.
9. There is an island in Japan populated solely by bunnies. (And, well, tourists.)
A group of ferrets is called a “business.”
10. Dairy cows produce more milk when they are listening to music.
11. The human eye is able to detect over10,000,000 different colors.
12. Otters sleep holding hands so they don’t drift away from one another.
13. Astronauts can’t cry in space.
14. An artist 3D-printed Vincent van Gogh’s ear from family DNA.
15. McDonalds fries are fried in oil that contains beef.
16. There was a chicken that lived without a head for 18 months.
17. Heroin was once a perfectly acceptable medicine prescribed by doctors for everything from coughs to headaches.
18. Researchers have found that people with a large network of friends outlive their counterparts by 22%.
19. Cats don’t meow to communicate with other cats. They only meow to communicate with humans.
20. 15% of the air you breathe in an average metro station is human skin.
21. Within three days of death, the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
22. According to National Geographic, red-heads might become extinct by the year 2060.
23. Butterflies in your stomach, when you see someone you like, is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline.
24. It snowed in the Sahara Desert in 1979.
25. There is a dying Mexican language that only two people in the world speak fluently and they are not talking to each other…